I am excited about the new feature I have been adding to our PDF to HTML5 Converter. Single page output, as the name suggests all the pages in the PDF files gets printed out on the same page in the HTML output.
This has been requested by a few customers as it shows all the contents of the PDF on a single HTML page with ease as opposed to the usual PDF page to a HTML page. We understand that this feature would not be used by everyone which is why it has been disabled by default. However, it can easily be enabled by a flag within the code.
Below is a screenshot(the pages has been zoomed out so multiple pages can be seen).
This feature is disable by default. In our example code you can enable it with this line of code
/** * keep all content on same page */HTMLoutput.setBooleanValue(HTMLDisplay.SingleFileOutput, true);
Are there any features you would like to see in the PDF to HTML convertor?
This post is part of our “HTML5 Article index” in these articles, we aim to help you understand the world of HTML5.
Latest posts by Chika Okereke (see all)
- PDF to JavaFX conversion – Applying Slide Transitions in JavaFX - August 7, 2012
- PDF to JavaFX conversion – Applying Fade-In Transitions in JavaFX - July 30, 2012
- PDF to JavaFx conversion – Applying Transform matrix to Text - June 20, 2012
- PDF to HTML5 conversion – Text rotation - June 18, 2012
- PDF to FXML conversion – Creating a FXML application with NetBeans: Adding images - May 8, 2012