We were very pleased to see that our talk has been accepted for Javaone 2012. We will be doing a BOF at Javaone titled Lessons Learned in Writing a PDF-to-JavaFX Converter for NetBeans (BOF3332). I will be sharing all the things we have learnt from writing a NetBeans plugin and from working with JavaFx and JavaFXML. I hope you will come along.
We will also have a stand at the Javaone exhibition (5111), next to our friends from IText so there will be a PDF corner at Javaone where you can find the answers to any PDF related questions with Java. We will also be showing off our PDF to HTML5 and PDF to SVG conversion and our developers will be around to answer any questions on anything we do. So do drop by the stand.
If you are based in the San Francisco/Silicon valley, I will be in town the week before to visit current and maybe future customers. Let me know if you are interested and we can arrange a visit!
This post is part of our “SVG Article Index” in these articles, we aim to help you build knowledge and understand SVG.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Tuesday JavaOne 2017 - October 4, 2017