One of my best ‘discoveries’ at Javaone 2011 was the Glassfish unconference – a one day event before Javaone proper starts where you could meet the team behind Glassfish and other Glassfish users (followed by a party in the evening at the Thirsty Bear).
This year, it is back again on Sunday 30th September. It should slot in nicely around other events such as the Keynotes. So if you are an expert, a beginner or just want to learn more about Glassfish, it is worth going along (it is a free event). We went along last year just out of curiosity and have made a great deal of use of Glassfish as a result in our business.
Full details are on the Aquarium. See you there (or at the party!).
This post is part of our “GlassFish Articles Index” series. In these articles, we aim to explore GlassFish in different ways, from useful tutorials, to JaveOne and general.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Tuesday JavaOne 2017 - October 4, 2017