Our talk ‘Lessons Learned in Writing a PDF-to-JavaFX Converter for NetBeans‘ has been scheduled for JavaOne at Monday 1st October 2012 in Hilton San Francisco – Imperial Ballroom A at 17:30 – 18:15. It is actually my birthday so I am intending to make sure the talk is something special.
I have just started to write our talk with Leon and we will be cramming a lot in the 45 minutes on NetBeans, developing a plugin and on JavaFX.
So we hope to see you there if you have an interest in NetBeans or JavaFX (and in the bar afterwards)….
This post is part of our “NetBeans article Index” series. In these articles, we aim to explore NetBeans in different ways, from useful hint and tips, to our how-to’s, experiences and usage of the NetBeans IDE
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017