SVG is a very exciting new technology (and very similar to HTML5) so we have been working on SVG conversion as well as HTML5 (using the same engine for font conversion). This is all working nicely and if you click on the screenshot below you can see the SVG file.
There are still some issues (like getting it to work correctly in Firefox as well as Safari, Chrome andIE). As soon as we have resolved this is it will be added to our PDF to HTML5 converter as an option.
So if you are looking for a PDF to SVG converter in the very near future, you might want to keep an eye on our website…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017