SVG is a very exciting new technology (and very similar to HTML5) so we have been working on SVG conversion as well as HTML5 (using the same engine for font conversion). This is all working nicely and if you click on the screenshot below you can see the SVG file.
There are still some issues (like getting it to work correctly in Firefox as well as Safari, Chrome andIE). As soon as we have resolved this is it will be added to our PDF to HTML5 converter as an option.
So if you are looking for a PDF to SVG converter in the very near future, you might want to keep an eye on our website…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Tuesday JavaOne 2017 - October 4, 2017