Like many people, I am a big fan of Seth Godin – what he says is not always popular but he is very smart, articulate and usually right. When people ask me where to look for ideas on the Internet of the future, I send them a link to his website.
I have been lucky enough to hear him talk at Business of Software Conference and now you can actually get him in your own office and at a discount….
Like all ‘too good to be true offers’ there is always a little sting in the tail….
Full details here. What will they think of next?
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Interesting PDF bugs – How wrong can the references be? - June 19, 2013
- XFA updates - June 14, 2013
- June edition of Entrepreneur country now available online as HTML5 magazine - June 13, 2013
- Customising your keyboard shortcuts in NetBeans IDE - June 11, 2013
- PDF puzzlers – when is a return character significant in a stream? - May 28, 2013