I am doing a free talk about them in Brussels next week on wednesday night. You can be there in person or there should be a video stream on the Brujug site.
I am aiming to introduce and compare them all if you are a beginner or new to any of them.
And if you are an expert I hope you will come along and share your knowledge. I’ve got lots of questions to ask and I want you to bring your expertise, thoughts and opinions.
I have load of code examples and comparisons. I have even taken a complex file and turned it into SVG, HTML5 and JavaFX as a comparison. I’ve got lots of tips and suggestions and even a couple of jokes (one of which is funny). It is on a wednesday night so we want it to be fun, interactive and informative.
You can get full details of the talk and register to attend (its free) here.
I am sure there will be plenty of time for some Belgian beer and chat afterwards. We hope to see you there in person or virtually…
[Update] You can now watch the whole talk here.
This post is part of our “SVG Article Index” in these articles, we aim to help you build knowledge and understand SVG.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Tuesday JavaOne 2017 - October 4, 2017