AFNumber_Keystroke(2, 0, 0, 0, '', false);
(That’s one of Acrobat’s own methods I mentioned earlier.)
We will be keeping you posted on our progress!
This post is part of our “HTML5 Article index” in these articles, we aim to help you understand the world of HTML5.
Latest posts by Lyndon Armitage (see all)
- It’s as Easy as Pi to make MagPi into HTML5 on your Pi - October 9, 2013
- Making a jQuery PDF Viewer - August 20, 2013
- Check if a PDF is valid using the HTML5 File API - July 11, 2013
- Save time, Test your Code Part 2 - June 26, 2013
- Save time, Test your Code Part 1 - June 18, 2013