I have been using NetBeans since 2005 and development has really accelerated in the last 2 years. I have been lucky enough to be involved in beta testing the latest release (although ’beta testing’ is not really the right phrase because it has been pretty stable even in its pre-release versions).
This post is part of our “NetBeans article Index” series. In these articles, we aim to explore NetBeans in different ways, from useful hint and tips, to our how-to’s, experiences and usage of the NetBeans IDE.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Some example PDF to HTML5 conversions to show what is possible - December 3, 2013
- What is the connection between PDF files and the Reprieve Christmas Party? - November 29, 2013
- What is it like to be on the NetBeans podcast? - November 26, 2013
- My key take aways from 37signals new book ‘Remote – office not required’ - November 20, 2013
- My Cat (and my) first impressions of the new MacBook Pro laptop - November 16, 2013