If you have been following our PDF converter you will have seen that we have been very busy over the last 6 months (with many new features, Android support, bug fixes and lots of workarounds for the different browsers). We have a major release of our JPedal PDF library in April and we will also be releasing a big update for the Converter).
We will be adding:-
1. Making use of new JPedal 5.0 codebase
2. Some major new display features to our HTML viewer (which you can use to navigate between the HTML pages)
3. More documentation for adding features such as Zooming, Annotator and JQuery.
5. A few surprises…
We would also like to make some changes to the way the output does things (which we will detail next week and ask for feedback on).
Our aim is to provide both a very flexible solution to customers who want to convert their pages and use the output in their own Reader/Viewer solution and also to offer a complete solution to provide a total package which you can use to turn your content into a complete online document and just upload to your website.
Are there any features you would like to see?
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Tuesday JavaOne 2017 - October 4, 2017