The PDF File format has been around for nearly 20 years now since its initial release in 1993 to its last official update in 2009 before itself moved on the ISO 32000-1 Standard.
Having spent a number of years working with the PDF File format, we began to accumulate a large amount of knowledge about the complexities and issues that PDF files had especially with the problems of converting a file to the PDF format.
Using our knowledge and experience we have put together a handy little guide which you can download or even be printed out which contains what are the Top 10 most common issues with PDF files and how to solve these Top 10 problems.
We have been gradually updating and developing new guides (which are still totally free!), we hope you find it useful.
If you have any suggestions for a new guide or feel more could be added to the top 10 problems or any of our other guides, please let us know.
Feedback from you helps us to keep improving the guides for others.
Is there anything else you’d like to see?
Latest posts by Alex Marshall (see all)
- Handling common image file formats in Java, JDeli and other image libraries – Series - February 14, 2017
- Back to Basics: The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Further reading & useful links - February 7, 2017
- 9 Ways we plan to change our Marketing Strategy in 2017 - January 3, 2017
- Interesting PDF Bugs – Series Article Index - December 8, 2016
- Price Change for JPDFForms – XFA & FDF PDF Forms to HTML5 Conversion Software - November 1, 2016