We have had lots of questions on the first official release of XFA. So the current status is that it is live in versions used in development/QA and will be live by default in daily builds next week. If we have no major issues in testing we will do a release on friday 21st June. We will give you a full list of supported and unsupported features at release. It will also be possible to disable the new XFA support.
It is also working well in our PDF to HTML converter so that will also go live on friday next week as well (well, that is the plan)…
This post is part of our “XFA Articles Index” in these articles, we aim to help you understand XFA.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017