We have had lots of questions on the first official release of XFA. So the current status is that it is live in versions used in development/QA and will be live by default in daily builds next week. If we have no major issues in testing we will do a release on friday 21st June. We will give you a full list of supported and unsupported features at release. It will also be possible to disable the new XFA support.
It is also working well in our PDF to HTML converter so that will also go live on friday next week as well (well, that is the plan)…
This post is part of our “XFA Articles Index” in these articles, we aim to help you understand XFA.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Tuesday JavaOne 2017 - October 4, 2017