JavaOne 2013 in San Francisco is now just 3 weeks away! If you are attending, there are 4 things you should do this week (preferably today)….
1. Register for the GlassFish party. The only place to be on Sunday night is the GlassFish party at the Thirsty Bear. Free food, free drink and lots of interesting people….
2. Use the Schedule Builder. You can now see details of all the sessions at JavaOne. These include hands on labs, BOFs, talks and sessions. Some more popular sessions are already booked out so plan your week now. The hands on lab sessions get booked up early.
4. Signup for the free NetBeans community day on Sunday. You can find out just how far NetBeans has come in the 7.3 and 7.4 releases and there is lots of material on JavaFX and JavEE as well.
See you in three weeks….
We will be on stand 5714 (next to our friends from IText) and we welcome anyone to drop by and chat. We actually have 75 JavaOne Discover passes (which give you free access to the exhibition Hall and keynotes) and we are giving these away to the first 75 people who contact us.
If you want more information on JavaOne 2013 and further coverage of the entire event check out our JavaOne 2013 Series Index, which covers everything that is happening and is constantly updated, keep checking back for new info!
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017