Last time I took a look at some of the key points that should be taken away from the JavaOne 2013 Keynotes, this time I’ll be looking at whats it like to be an Exhibitor at JavaOne 2013.
As a exhibitor you have early access to the exhibition floor to set up, its very quiet in the morning.
The IDR Solutions team get ready and raring to go in the morning after discussing strategies, and ideas and setting up the equipment so they can showcase the PDF to HTML5 Converter and Java PDF Library from their stand (5714).
It stays like this the whole day.
Many people come by the IDR Solutions stand to check out what we have to offer, Mark Stephens, Nathan Howard and Alex Marshall showcase the products.
During the day a very special guest came by……….It was Duke!
After the exhibition had finished, Mark Stephens and Nathan Howard did a talk on Lessons Learned from Using GlassFish with NetBeans (BOF2764).
And after a hard days work the guys from IDR Solutions go for a meal at their favorite place in San Francisco for Thai Food!
If you want more information on JavaOne 2013 and further coverage of the entire event check out our JavaOne 2013 Series Index, which covers everything that is happening and is constantly updated, keep checking back for new info!
Latest posts by Alex Marshall (see all)
- Handling common image file formats in Java, JDeli and other image libraries – Series - February 14, 2017
- Back to Basics: The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Further reading & useful links - February 7, 2017
- 9 Ways we plan to change our Marketing Strategy in 2017 - January 3, 2017
- Interesting PDF Bugs – Series Article Index - December 8, 2016
- Price Change for JPDFForms – XFA & FDF PDF Forms to HTML5 Conversion Software - November 1, 2016