1. Think before you act (ie planning!)
2. Make your tests understandable.
3. Keep your tests small and simple.
4. Test one thing only.
5. Fast tests only.
6. Absolute repeatability.
7. Independent tests only.
8. Provide diagnostic output on failure.
9. No hard coding your environment.
10. No extraneous output.
Tomorrow is another full day at JavaOne. What was your favourite Monday talk?
If you want more information on JavaOne 2013 and further coverage of the entire event check out our JavaOne 2013 Series Index, which covers everything that is happening and is constantly updated, keep checking back for new info!
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 5 Java Formatting options in NetBeans you probably missed - February 18, 2014
- Setup up an online PDF to HTML5 converter for your Network - January 23, 2014
- Writing a JavaFX PDF Viewer plugin for Netbeans – 6. Linking a FileType (part A) - January 22, 2014
- JavaFX PDF viewer - January 20, 2014
- Extract Shape information from a PDF file (solving common issues with PDF files) - January 16, 2014