The latest JPedal update sees signficant improvements to the Eclipse PDF viewer plugin. This works with both the Open Source and enhanced commercial versions of JPedal.
The software has been rewritten to fully use the JPedal bean and adds a thumbnail panel so that you can scroll through the pages. PDF files can be viewed, searched and bookmarked for later. The enhanced version adds printing and additional page views.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017