The latest JPedal update sees signficant improvements to the Eclipse PDF viewer plugin. This works with both the Open Source and enhanced commercial versions of JPedal.
The software has been rewritten to fully use the JPedal bean and adds a thumbnail panel so that you can scroll through the pages. PDF files can be viewed, searched and bookmarked for later. The enhanced version adds printing and additional page views.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Introducing the new XFA Parser in FormVu - May 16, 2018
- Moving to JPedal release 8 - May 2, 2018
- Which version of Java SE should I use? - April 25, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018