The latest JPedal update sees signficant improvements to the Eclipse PDF viewer plugin. This works with both the Open Source and enhanced commercial versions of JPedal.
The software has been rewritten to fully use the JPedal bean and adds a thumbnail panel so that you can scroll through the pages. PDF files can be viewed, searched and bookmarked for later. The enhanced version adds printing and additional page views.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017