The press in general seems to be reasonably upbeat about Java – JavaFX is going to be rolled into Java and we now have a roadmap for Java 7 and 8. So I feel reasonably confident. What do you think about the future of Java?
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017