When I was starting out with developing our PDF library, the best online resource was www.planetpdf.com – it had loads of resources and the forum was the place to ask questions. They helped to sponsor all the big shows and they threw some great parties!
Sadly, the site has become a bit neglected in recent years. In particular the forum has not changed and is now very dated.
So I was pleased to see the press announcement that planetpdf has been taken over by debenu. I know the guys behind debenu and they have a pretty good track record of delivering things in the PDF world and a great deal of experience working with PDF developers. So I am really optimistic that planetpdf will again become the number one place to go for all things PDF related. What do you think? Do you (or did you in the past) use planetpdf ?
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017