In a previous post, I wrote about how I planned to go to Javaone this year in October. I am pleased to see that the JavaOne site is now starting to come alive with some definite updates, there is now a conference blog and the Oracle blog suggests the call for Papers will go live tomorrow. It is all promising stuff.
But what I would really like to see is the timetable so that I can book my flights – I do not want to miss anything so Oracle please let us know what is actually happening on Sunday. Some of us are coming a long way so please let us know what the plan is so we can make our own plans…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017