In a previous post, I wrote about how I planned to go to Javaone this year in October. I am pleased to see that the JavaOne site is now starting to come alive with some definite updates, there is now a conference blog and the Oracle blog suggests the call for Papers will go live tomorrow. It is all promising stuff.
But what I would really like to see is the timetable so that I can book my flights – I do not want to miss anything so Oracle please let us know what is actually happening on Sunday. Some of us are coming a long way so please let us know what the plan is so we can make our own plans…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Introducing the new XFA Parser in FormVu - May 16, 2018
- Moving to JPedal release 8 - May 2, 2018
- Which version of Java SE should I use? - April 25, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018