Vector Graphics are very easy to use in HTML5 and easy to translate from a Java or a PDF scenario.
<!– Canvas we draw the content onto –><canvas id=”pdf” width=”612.0″ height=”792.0″ />
The actual drawing is done in the draw() method using a set of primitives very similar to Java/PDF commands. Here is an excerpt.
The hardest thing from a PDF perspective is the lack of non-RGB colorspaces which means the color values need to be pre-converted. Shape conversion works pretty well as these 2 examples show – click on the images to open the HTML.
Click here to see all the article in the PDF to HTML5 conversion series.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017