Several of us will be going to Javaone in San Francisco to see what is happening in the Java world. I always find it is a very intense week which gives me lots of ideas – always good to get a break from code and meet lots of people.
If any customers, or potential customers would like to meet-up, let us know and we’ll arrange something. We try not to just bore you about PDF files…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017