We have several updates due in the next few weeks and an increasing number of general questions so it seems a good time to setup a new help forum. So if you have any questions on our new PDF to HTML5 convertor (or general questions on the process), please feel free to post here.
We have had lots of feedback from our beta program (a bit overwhelmed but it will all feed into the product and the next few releases). So please keep your questions and ideas coming. We are listening…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017