Lots of customers have been asking if there is an online version of our Java PDF to HTML5 conversion, so we have built an online version using GlassFish (a great tool which Kieran has been blogging about).
The service is currently free and can be accessed here. You upload a PDF file (which we delete after conversion) and we give you a link to the HTML5 version (which we delete after 24 hours).
It will only do single files (and we monitor usage). So it is not designed for bulk conversion and it does not include all the options (we recommend you buy the software!) but for single files or evaluation it works very well.
This post is part of our “GlassFish Articles Index” series. In these articles, we aim to explore GlassFish in different ways, from useful tutorials, to JaveOne and general.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017