These options make debugging and also seeing how things work much easier (as a customer emailed to point out last week). There are also some useful debug jars on the Customer page.
The Javadocs have also all been update this week. It all hopefully make the software as easy as possible to use and integrate into your applications.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017