IDRsolutions will be at Javaone in San Francisco where we will have both a booth at the exhibition (5111 next to Itext and opposite O’Reilly) and we will also be doing a BOF at Javaone titled Lessons Learned in Writing a PDF-to-JavaFX Converter for NetBeans (BOF3332).
One of my favourite aspects of being a speaker and doing the stand is to talk to lots of people. My main job at IDRsolutions is Systems Architect so I am responsible for all our PDF and HTML5 developments and know the field and the code very well.
I will be in the San Francisco/Silicon valley the week before to setup and for some meetings (and do the tourist bit!). So if you are a customer, a potential customer or just keen to talk about PDF and HTML5, let me know in July (I will be finalising my schedule and travel plans in August so I will need to know before then) and I will try to fit you in to my schedule. Hope to see you then!
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017