IDRsolutions will be at Javaone in San Francisco where we will have both a booth at the exhibition (5111 next to Itext and opposite O’Reilly) and we will also be doing a BOF at Javaone titled Lessons Learned in Writing a PDF-to-JavaFX Converter for NetBeans (BOF3332).
One of my favourite aspects of being a speaker and doing the stand is to talk to lots of people. My main job at IDRsolutions is Systems Architect so I am responsible for all our PDF and HTML5 developments and know the field and the code very well.
I will be in the San Francisco/Silicon valley the week before to setup and for some meetings (and do the tourist bit!). So if you are a customer, a potential customer or just keen to talk about PDF and HTML5, let me know in July (I will be finalising my schedule and travel plans in August so I will need to know before then) and I will try to fit you in to my schedule. Hope to see you then!
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Introducing the new XFA Parser in FormVu - May 16, 2018
- Moving to JPedal release 8 - May 2, 2018
- Which version of Java SE should I use? - April 25, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018