We have a large collection of Java examples showing how to use our Java PDF library as a viewer, for converting PDF files to Images, text search and lots of other activities. Most of these are built into the jar and you can also view the code online on our website. The idea is that the example allows you to instantly use the library to easily customise to your own needs.
Each example is commented with lots of hints from our developers and even the occasional complaint about some Java ‘feature’!
We hope you find it useful and if you have any suggestions please let us know…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017