Like many people, I am a big fan of Seth Godin – what he says is not always popular but he is very smart, articulate and usually right. When people ask me where to look for ideas on the Internet of the future, I send them a link to his website.
I have been lucky enough to hear him talk at Business of Software Conference and now you can actually get him in your own office and at a discount….
Like all ‘too good to be true offers’ there is always a little sting in the tail….
Full details here. What will they think of next?
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Which version of Java SE should I use? - April 25, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018