Like many people, I am a big fan of Seth Godin – what he says is not always popular but he is very smart, articulate and usually right. When people ask me where to look for ideas on the Internet of the future, I send them a link to his website.
I have been lucky enough to hear him talk at Business of Software Conference and now you can actually get him in your own office and at a discount….
Like all ‘too good to be true offers’ there is always a little sting in the tail….
Full details here. What will they think of next?
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we have revamped our support in 2017 - July 5, 2017
- Is attending JavaOne still worth the hassle? - June 21, 2017
- Is it still worth attending software conferences in 2017? - June 1, 2017
- What should be in Java10? - May 31, 2017
- What are NetBeans Days? - April 4, 2017