Like many people, I am a big fan of Seth Godin – what he says is not always popular but he is very smart, articulate and usually right. When people ask me where to look for ideas on the Internet of the future, I send them a link to his website.
I have been lucky enough to hear him talk at Business of Software Conference and now you can actually get him in your own office and at a discount….
Like all ‘too good to be true offers’ there is always a little sting in the tail….
Full details here. What will they think of next?
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- First impressions of the new RaspberryPi for Raspbian, Riscos, Java and NetBeans - March 3, 2015
- Converting a Swing application into JavaFX – Listeners and fast scrolling - February 3, 2015
- BCS talk by Liz Bacon and dinner at Greenwich - January 22, 2015
- Updating all your Fogbugz colleagues using a virtual user - January 15, 2015
- 5 reasons why JavaFX is better than Swing for developing a Java PDF viewer - January 6, 2015