We have been drawing up our development plans for 2013. Here is a list of some of the things we plan to do, some we might do and some we have definitely no plans to do. It is intended partly as a bit of ‘festive fun’ and partly to see what you would like to see.
1. Android port of our Java PDF viewer.
2. DotNet port of our Java PDF viewer.
3. iOS6 port of our Java PDF viewer.
4. Full XFA support.
6. Replace Swing with JavaFX.
7. Change pricing and licensing.
8. Totally Open source the software.
9. Remove the Open source version.
10. Release a cloud version.
11. PDF to Postscript converter.
12. Abandon Java entirely.
13. Acquire Adobe.
What do you think should be on our ToDo list? What are you planning todo in 2013?
Can we help you to solve any of these problems?
IDRsolutions has been helping companies to solve these problems since 1999.
|Convert PDF to HTML5 or SVG||Convert PDF forms to HTML5|
|Java SDK for Image files||Java SDK for PDF files|