We have been drawing up our development plans for 2013. Here is a list of some of the things we plan to do, some we might do and some we have definitely no plans to do. It is intended partly as a bit of ‘festive fun’ and partly to see what you would like to see.
1. Android port of our Java PDF viewer.
2. DotNet port of our Java PDF viewer.
3. iOS6 port of our Java PDF viewer.
4. Full XFA support.
6. Replace Swing with JavaFX.
7. Change pricing and licensing.
8. Totally Open source the software.
9. Remove the Open source version.
10. Release a cloud version.
11. PDF to Postscript converter.
12. Abandon Java entirely.
13. Acquire Adobe.
What do you think should be on our ToDo list? What are you planning todo in 2013?
IDRsolutions develop a Java PDF library, a PDF forms to HTML5 converter, a PDF to HTML5 or SVG converter and a Java Image Library that doubles as an ImageIO replacement. On the blog our team post about anything interesting they learn about.