For some time we have had an option in the jPedal viewers properties file with the name DPI. This name has been unclear for awhile now so we thought is was about time we change the name to make it clear what the option actually does. We resolved to rename the option in the properties file and in the properties window within the example viewer.
So, let us have resolution.
The functionality of the option was designed to alter the scale at which the PDF document is viewed at so that at 100% the document is shown so that there is a given amount of pixels per inch. The amount of pixels used for the resolution is the value that is set by this option.
This option, that was once called DPI and is now called resolution, has changed name in order to hopefully clarify it’s use and clear up any confusion about about this option.
Latest posts by Kieran France (see all)
- Off Screen Rendering Improvements to JPedal Viewer - February 2, 2018
- How to use Cipher streams in Java - January 10, 2018
- Improved Shape Rendering with Soft Clipping - August 24, 2017
- 4 Hidden Features in Java 9 - May 30, 2017
- Why HTTP/2 Client in Java 9 is important - May 23, 2017