I have been using NetBeans since 2005 and development has really accelerated in the last 2 years. I have been lucky enough to be involved in beta testing the latest release (although ‘beta testing’ is not really the right phrase because it has been pretty stable even in its pre-release versions).
This post is part of our “NetBeans article Index” series. In these articles, we aim to explore NetBeans in different ways, from useful hint and tips, to our how-to’s, experiences and usage of the NetBeans IDE.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we have revamped our support in 2017 - July 5, 2017
- Is attending JavaOne still worth the hassle? - June 21, 2017
- Is it still worth attending software conferences in 2017? - June 1, 2017
- What should be in Java10? - May 31, 2017
- What are NetBeans Days? - April 4, 2017