Next week is O’Reilly’s Tools of Change conference. It looks like it will be a very interesting conference and you can follow on Twitter (
#TOCCON). IDRsolutions will be an exhibitor there. On our stand we will have a laptop to show off the capabilities of the latest release of PDF to HTML5 and SVG converter.
We will also have an IPad, an IPhone and a Nexus 7. If you want to find out exactly what we will be using these to demonstrate, you will need to come along to the show and visit our stand. If New York is a bit far to travel, you might like to keep an eye on our Twitter feed…
This post is part of our “SVG Article Index” in these articles, we aim to help you build knowledge and understand SVG.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Converting a Swing application into JavaFX – Listeners and fast scrolling - February 3, 2015
- BCS talk by Liz Bacon and dinner at Greenwich - January 22, 2015
- Updating all your Fogbugz colleagues using a virtual user - January 15, 2015
- 5 reasons why JavaFX is better than Swing for developing a Java PDF viewer - January 6, 2015
- 5 things for IDRsolutions to achieve in 2015 - January 1, 2015