Specifically this prevented us from emulating how fields were formatted upon leaving them. To rectify this we implemented our own version of the Field object described within the Adobe’s API and tied it into the form objects currently used. This means that now upon leaving a form field it is not only calculated correctly but also formatted correctly so.
AFNumber_Keystroke(2, 0, 0, 0, '', false);
We’ve also implemented the behaviour for pressing Return/Enter within a field. Originally this had been overlooked.
Latest posts by Lyndon Armitage (see all)
- It’s as Easy as Pi to make MagPi into HTML5 on your Pi - October 9, 2013
- Making a jQuery PDF Viewer - August 20, 2013
- Check if a PDF is valid using the HTML5 File API - July 11, 2013
- Save time, Test your Code Part 2 - June 26, 2013
- Save time, Test your Code Part 1 - June 18, 2013