The good news is that we have been upgrading our servers this week with some much more powerful kit. We are seeing an ever increasing load on our GlassFish converter and we need the capacity to make sure this meets the growing usage customers are making of it.
The bad news is that this has delayed our big HTML/SVG update. Changing a box can still be problematic – we need to make some changes to the Internet nameserver values so that the new box is used. These are the values which the Internet uses to tell which physical box is hosting which site. The change can take time to travel round the entire internet (and for sometime some people will see the new box while others will still see the old). This will effect will potentially effect friday and over the weekend, so we have moved the rollout until next week. Our apologies but it will be worth the wait!