We share lots of interesting information about lots of things related to Java, PDF and HTML5 on the Java PDF blog and we thought that a series of short 5 minute podcasts would be another good way to do this. It is also to update our customers on what we are working on and a chance to meet our team.
So, in the first in a new series of articles we take a alternative approach to learning about XFA and giving you the inside track on our new Version 5 release of the JPedal Java PDF Library and the PDF to HTML5 Converter by using Podcasting.
In the first podcast we Interview Mark Stephens the lead developer of PDF Development and learn a few things about him and his contribution to version 5, version 5 features and up coming enhancements.
Click the play button below to listen.
Download the Podcast (5.30 minutes) to listen offline, when your busy or when your on the move.
Thanks for listening to the first ever Java PDF Podcast, If you have any questions you’d like to put forward for the next podcast or like to provide any feedback you can contact us via our contact usor by social media (Twitter, Facebook and Google+).
Intro and Ending music ‘We’re the Resistors’ by Eric Skiff, used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Latest posts by Alex Marshall (see all)
- Handling common image file formats in Java, JDeli and other image libraries – Series - February 14, 2017
- Back to Basics: The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Further reading & useful links - February 7, 2017
- 9 Ways we plan to change our Marketing Strategy in 2017 - January 3, 2017
- Interesting PDF Bugs – Series Article Index - December 8, 2016
- Price Change for JPDFForms – XFA & FDF PDF Forms to HTML5 Conversion Software - November 1, 2016