In this series of articles and podcasting we will take alook at interesting information about lots of things related to Java, PDF and HTML5, and also take a look behind the scenes at IDR solutions and interview some key members of the Development team about the JPedal Java PDF Library and the PDF to HTML5 Converter.
This time in the third in a series of pod casts we Interview Leon Atherton, a developer of PDF and PDF to HTML5 Development, specializing in HTML & HTML5 and learn a few things about him and his contribution to version 5, version 5 features and up coming enhancements.
Click the play button below to listen.
Download the Podcast (5.12 minutes) to listen offline, when your busy or when your on the move.
Thanks for listening to the Java PDF Podcast, If you have any questions you’d like to put forward for the next podcast or like to provide any feedback you can contact us via our contact usor by social media (Twitter, Facebook and Google+).
Intro and Ending music ‘We’re the Resistors’ by Eric Skiff, used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Latest posts by Alex Marshall (see all)
- Handling common image file formats in Java, JDeli and other image libraries – Series - February 14, 2017
- Back to Basics: The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Further reading & useful links - February 7, 2017
- 9 Ways we plan to change our Marketing Strategy in 2017 - January 3, 2017
- Interesting PDF Bugs – Series Article Index - December 8, 2016
- Price Change for JPDFForms – XFA & FDF PDF Forms to HTML5 Conversion Software - November 1, 2016