1. Think before you act (ie planning!)
2. Make your tests understandable.
3. Keep your tests small and simple.
4. Test one thing only.
5. Fast tests only.
6. Absolute repeatability.
7. Independent tests only.
8. Provide diagnostic output on failure.
9. No hard coding your environment.
10. No extraneous output.
Tomorrow is another full day at JavaOne. What was your favourite Monday talk?
If you want more information on JavaOne 2013 and further coverage of the entire event check out our JavaOne 2013 Series Index, which covers everything that is happening and is constantly updated, keep checking back for new info!
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- NetCat for NetBeans IDE explained in less than 5 minutes - July 16, 2015
- New APIs to handle PDF files in JPedal 6 – Forms - June 23, 2015
- New APIs to handle PDF files in JPedal 6 – General Features - June 16, 2015
- 13 things you missed if you were not at NetBeans Day UK - May 30, 2015
- New APIs to handle PDF files in JPedal 6 – Text - May 29, 2015