1. Think before you act (ie planning!)
2. Make your tests understandable.
3. Keep your tests small and simple.
4. Test one thing only.
5. Fast tests only.
6. Absolute repeatability.
7. Independent tests only.
8. Provide diagnostic output on failure.
9. No hard coding your environment.
10. No extraneous output.
Tomorrow is another full day at JavaOne. What was your favourite Monday talk?
If you want more information on JavaOne 2013 and further coverage of the entire event check out our JavaOne 2013 Series Index, which covers everything that is happening and is constantly updated, keep checking back for new info!
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Major JPedal Java PDF Library SDK update in April - April 19, 2016
- Announcing the schedule for the second free NetBeans UK Day (at Greenwich University) on 31st May - April 11, 2016
- A timely lesson on why it is a bad idea to edit a PDF file directly - March 22, 2016
- Tickets now available for free UK NetBeans Day - March 17, 2016
- How does your team celebrate a successful win? - March 17, 2016