A common request recently has been to have an examples page to allow users to see what our PDF to HTML5 converter converted content looks like. So we have created some examples of PDF files converted to HTML5 for you to try (and give you some ideas of what is possible) on this page.
We have selected FIVE sample PDF files and converted them in both single pages and with page turning. These are both included in our HTML5 viewer. This is an option in conversion – you can also just convert the pages.
The examples also showcase some very useful features in the Converter. In particular you will find:-
- Two magazines which show off the page turning very nicely.
- The XFA form shows conversion of XFA Forms into HTML5 (with the form components also converted). It works just as well with non-XFA Forms.
- The compete cat contains a selection of pages (the ones with cute pictures obviously!). The converter can change all the pages or just a subset (turning the new pages into a new document).
We will be putting up a page of SVG examples soon.
In the meantime you can use our free online PDF to HTML5 converter to turn your own PDF files into HTML5.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we have revamped our support in 2017 - July 5, 2017
- Is attending JavaOne still worth the hassle? - June 21, 2017
- Is it still worth attending software conferences in 2017? - June 1, 2017
- What should be in Java10? - May 31, 2017
- What are NetBeans Days? - April 4, 2017