If you are coming to JavaOne 2014, one of the highlights will be the NetBeans day which takes place on the Sunday. Here are FIVE reasons why you consider attending:-
1. It is an established part of JavaOne. If you are attending JavaOne, entry to NetBeans day is included. It is free to attend and a great way to start the conference.
2. It will have some very good speakers. The NetBeans team have assembled a whole range of experts from across the NetBeans community and squeezed them all into 1 day.
3. It will cover lots of fields. It will cover Java on desktop, server, JavaFX, JavaEE, testing, in educational, in industry. If you want to extend your knowledge as a developer, there will be lots to learn.
4. It will be very practical. The sessions are all geared towards getting things done with tools, techniques and tips. Powerpoint slides are out and lots of live code demos are in…. If you are a NetBeans user, you will learn how to use NetBeans much more effectively, and if you are not, there is lots of details on tools which can be used on other IDEs and your chance to see what NetBeans is all about.
5. It will be great fun. NetBeans day always aims to be enjoyable. It will be very busy but relaxed and a great chance to meet lots of other developers and share experiences.
We will be attending and Exhibiting at JavaOne 2014. You can find us at Stand 5714 (our friends from IText are next door so lots of PDF experts available) .Why not drop by and see what we are showing and to say hi to all of us!
If you want more information on JavaOne 2014 and further coverage of the entire event check out our JavaOne Series Index, which covers everything that is happening and is constantly updated, keep checking back for new info! And for more related news on NetBeans, visit our “NetBeans article Index” series. In these articles, we aim to explore NetBeans in different ways.
IDRsolutions develop a Java PDF library, a PDF forms to HTML5 converter, a PDF to HTML5 or SVG converter and a Java Image Library that doubles as an ImageIO replacement. On the blog our team post about anything interesting they learn about.