To kick off the JavaOne conference this year was a great party by the NetBeans team held at the famous Johnny Foleys’s Irish pub in San Francisco. As this being my first JavaOne conference, it was good to meet some big name I‘ve heard and read about in real life.
It was a positive vibe to be surrounded and also talking with like minded people. It was very fascinating to know some stuff people are doing with java and so were they amazed to know what we are doing as well. Aside that, it was free drinks and food and we programmers need time away from the computers. All work and no play, makes ……..
If you want more information on JavaOne 2014 and further coverage of the entire event check out our JavaOne Series Index, which covers everything that is happening and is constantly updated, keep checking back for new info!
Latest posts by Ernest Duodu (see all)
- 10 things Developers should know about Windows 10 - September 15, 2015
- How to test your Java Application using PMD, and Jenkins - July 30, 2015
- Setting up Continuous Testing with Jenkins - July 23, 2015
- How to Build Java Projects with Apache ANT - July 21, 2015
- How to upload your Java artifact to Maven Central - June 30, 2015