As you may aware of that displaying XFA based PDF files in HTML format is a critical part in the PDF to HTML conversion process. XFA supports Ecma Script 357 specification that was deprecated by World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). In order to overcome this issue I decided to add and override some properties of Element object in HTML DOM to make XFA Node methods available in HTML Elements.
The box below summarizes some interesting differences.
|XFA Methods/Properties||HTML (Element/Node/Attribute) Methods/Properties|
Hope this information is helpful..
Latest posts by suda (see all)
- Where does JDeli Image Library fit into the Java ecosystem? - February 16, 2017
- Our Goals for the JDeli Java Image Library in 2017 - December 13, 2016
- Lanczos3 algorithm as a way to produce better image downscaling - January 5, 2016
- How to read Tiff images in Java - August 13, 2015
- How to generate smaller PNG files in Java - July 1, 2015