It seems like only yesterday that I setup IDRsolutions in November 1999 – literally another millennium. IDRsolutions started from some work I was doing with publishing at The Times Newspaper group in London and has grown into a software development house (still based in the UK) with customers across the globe. We now have a specialist inhouse team of developers with an extremely detailed knowledge of PDF, Java, and HTML5 and we continue to release monthly new updates of our software.
Our focus has always been around helping our customers to display their content, so we based our software around PDF – the file format of choice for publishers. Our first product was a Java PDF library to display PDF files and we continue to improve this (in 2013/4 we have been busy adding dynamic XFA support).
In 2010 we noticed the move to mobile platforms and developed our PDF to HTML5 and SVG converter which can be used by both Java and non-Java developers. Our free online version is the top organic link for google….
To celebrate the first 15 years, we will be running some special articles and promotions on our website (most unannounced). So you may want to keep a close eye on our pricing, RSS newsfeed and blog in November. I look forward to updating you in 2029…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Tuesday JavaOne 2017 - October 4, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Monday at JavaOne 2017 - October 3, 2017