If you missed the talks, they were recorded and will be appearing online in the neat future…
There was also a free exhibition with lots of companies talking technology with Turkish businesses and the next generation of coders from the local Universities.
A new feature this year was the ‘Sandbox’ – 45 minute slots from different developers to a small audience seated on beanbags. The session to try GoogleGlass was especially popular.
Running alongside the conference was a MineCraft hacking event (organized by EPIK) for parents and kids to work together on hacking MineCraft( and parents to learn how to organize their own events.
What remained unchanged from 2013 was the smooth running of the event from an army of helpers, and the buzz in the air. Roll on 2015!
We hope you enjoy the pictures! Be sure to come to DevFest 2015….
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- What are NetBeans Days? - April 4, 2017
- NetBeans Day UK announced for Tuesday 25th April 2017 - February 1, 2017
- The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Creation II - January 19, 2017
- The 2017 Guide to to PDF Files – Creation I - January 17, 2017
- 7 ways we might change the way we develop software in 2017 - January 6, 2017