The NetBeans Community invites you to a day of free sessions and workshops hosted at the historic University of Greenwich campus (London) on Friday, 29 May 2015.
The free day will include a wide range of NetBeans related talks with for both beginners and experts alike. You can look forward to:-
- Demo-oriented sessions, with as few slides as possible. Lots of code!
- Leading speakers and Top Industry experts to answer your questions.
- Many useful takeaways and practical Tips and tricks.
- Sessions for Desktop, server and beyond using Java and non-Java languages.
- Tips and tricks for using NetBeans in the classroom.
- Lots of opportunities to speak to fellow developers and users.
- Several leading UK companies will be showcasing their innovative uses of Java and NetBeans.
Join us at this free event from 9.00 to 18.00!
You can see the full agenda on here.
Light snacks and drinks will be provided, as well as lunch, and we look forward to a fun-filled and active day, at the end of which you will have gained many new insights, while extending your network.
Please fill out the form below to subscribe for the event.
Location: University of Greenwich (Details)
Event registration form
Free registration is available at Eventbrite (link). Tickets are limited so will be issued on a first come, first served basis with a waiting list if oversubscribed.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we have revamped our support in 2017 - July 5, 2017
- Is attending JavaOne still worth the hassle? - June 21, 2017
- Is it still worth attending software conferences in 2017? - June 1, 2017
- What should be in Java10? - May 31, 2017
- What are NetBeans Days? - April 4, 2017