At IDRsolutions, we have been quietly working on several major enhancements to our PDF to HTML5/SVG converter which will be going live in the next few months. There is the really slick new mobile version of the viewer, enhancements to the IDRviewer, additional metadata in the content mode, lots of performance improvements, and some things I really wish I could tell you about now…..
We want to give customers a chance to try them out and give us their feedback so we will be rolling these into the daily customer builds, generally with a flag to switch them on. We want you to be able to try the new features and give us your candid feedback.
Some of these enhancements will need you to make minor changes to the way you use the product, and some will require minor changes to the way the code currently works. We will be explaining clearly why any changes are necessary and explaining any product modifications.
Announcements of the new features will appear on our Blog or in our social media feeds (depending on the feature).
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Tuesday JavaOne 2017 - October 4, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Monday at JavaOne 2017 - October 3, 2017