If you are attending, we have created a very quick 5 question survey to get an idea of attendees so that we can learn more about you and what level you would like us to pitch all the talks at – please do fill in the survey so we can tailor the day to you.
We recommend that you take the train to Greenwich University – details are here. The conference will be in the Queen Anne building and there will be signs up giving directions.
If you are no longer able to attend, please do cancel your ticket so that someone else is able to make use of it.
If you would like to attend, and want to see if any tickets are now available (they are free), or join the waiting list, you can visit the registration page.
See you on 29th May – we recommend you arrive at 8:30 for a prompt 9am start.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- What are NetBeans Days? - April 4, 2017
- NetBeans Day UK announced for Tuesday 25th April 2017 - February 1, 2017
- The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Creation II - January 19, 2017
- The 2017 Guide to to PDF Files – Creation I - January 17, 2017
- 7 ways we might change the way we develop software in 2017 - January 6, 2017