For 2015, we wanted to organize one final day of NetBeans content and fun. So we have got together with our friends at DevFest Istanbul to make Netbeans Istanbul part of their awesome DevFest conference on Sunday 29th November. You can get a feel for previous events from our 2014 and 2013 show reports and a what it is like to attend.
The conference itself is my favorite conference because it always has a tremendous buzz and energy to it. So it is great to be part of the event. There will be 4 tracks with 30 talks and over 1000 people attending. There will be a NetBeans stand, with NetBeans maestro Geertjan Wielenga and members of the NetBeans Dream team also helping out.
There will be NetBeans talks as part of the event (and we expect you will see quite a few other speakers using NetBeans as well). Watch out in particular for talks by Geertjan Weilenga, Mark Stephens and Cagatay Civici.
I will be on the IDRsolutions stand and looking forward to answering any questions.
NetBeans Day Istanbul is also a good excuse to visit Istanbul and see the sites (so saturday is going to be a very busy day – we have Mosques, Museums and a proper Turkish bath planned). If you are attending the event, you are welcome to join us!
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- My experience of a Turkish bath (visiting Istanbul for DevFest) - November 24, 2017
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Tuesday JavaOne 2017 - October 4, 2017