DevFest Istanbul took place today at Bahceshir University. It was a packed all day event with over 900 attendees, 4 tracks of talks, exhibitors and a real buzz.
Talks were in English or Turkish and will appear online in the near future.
DevFest Istanbul is always known for its warm welcome and its enthusiasm and 2015 was no exception. Many thanks for the organisers for all their hard work – it remains my favourite show of the year to attend.
Here is a selection of the day in my pictures…
a day in pictures…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018
- 4 ways Companies can make remote working successful - December 21, 2017