DevFest Istanbul took place today at Bahceshir University. It was a packed all day event with over 900 attendees, 4 tracks of talks, exhibitors and a real buzz.
Talks were in English or Turkish and will appear online in the near future.
DevFest Istanbul is always known for its warm welcome and its enthusiasm and 2015 was no exception. Many thanks for the organisers for all their hard work – it remains my favourite show of the year to attend.
Here is a selection of the day in my pictures…
a day in pictures…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- My 5 key takeaways from JavaOne 2017 - October 6, 2017
- My notes and pictures from thursday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Wednesday JavaOne 2017 - October 5, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Tuesday JavaOne 2017 - October 4, 2017
- My notes and pictures from Monday at JavaOne 2017 - October 3, 2017