DevFest Istanbul took place today at Bahceshir University. It was a packed all day event with over 900 attendees, 4 tracks of talks, exhibitors and a real buzz.
Talks were in English or Turkish and will appear online in the near future.
DevFest Istanbul is always known for its warm welcome and its enthusiasm and 2015 was no exception. Many thanks for the organisers for all their hard work – it remains my favourite show of the year to attend.
Here is a selection of the day in my pictures…
a day in pictures…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Picking our brains on your PDF problems while we are in Boston and San Francisco… - August 31, 2017
- Why you should read Seth Godin’s ‘Meatball Sundae’ (and attend this years Business of Software Conference) - August 22, 2017
- How we have revamped our support in 2017 - July 5, 2017
- Is attending JavaOne still worth the hassle? - June 21, 2017
- Is it still worth attending software conferences in 2017? - June 1, 2017