There was also a raffle with lots of books and some excellent (and very generous) free licenses from Aspose and lots of free swag and teeshirts for all.
Finally, a big thank-you to
- University of Greenwich for giving us a venue and doing all the admin.
- all our speakers (several flew in from Europe) who pay their own expenses and give their time to do some awesome presentations
- and our generous sponsors, AirHacks, Aspose, IDRsolutions, Kodewerk, Memory, Payara, Wakatime
You all make it possible for these events to happen.
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Is attending JavaOne still worth the hassle? - June 21, 2017
- Is it still worth attending software conferences in 2017? - June 1, 2017
- What should be in Java10? - May 31, 2017
- What are NetBeans Days? - April 4, 2017
- NetBeans Day UK announced for Tuesday 25th April 2017 - February 1, 2017