This week sees a major update to our online PDF converter. This free service uses our Java-based PDF to HTML5 & SVG converter, which we sell commercially to clients across the globe to run on their servers or build into their applications. This week, you will find there are THREE significant changes.
1. We have migrated the software to a much more powerful cloud server.
The previous version has been a victim of its own success and sometimes overwhelmed with requests.
2. We have a new front-end.
The previous web interface was slightly clunky and we have rewritten it to be much quicker and easier to use.
3. In this new version we have separated out the client and server features much more clearly.
Watch out for some new example tutorials showing how our commercial customers can run the software better on their cloud or physical servers….
We hope you like the new online converter – please let us have your feedback…
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- NetBeans Day UK announced for Tuesday 25th April 2017 - February 1, 2017
- The 2017 Guide to PDF Files – Creation II - January 19, 2017
- The 2017 Guide to to PDF Files – Creation I - January 17, 2017
- 7 ways we might change the way we develop software in 2017 - January 6, 2017
- IDRsolutions will move to Java8 in April 2017 - November 8, 2016