You wait ages for a really good conference to come along, and then 2 arrive at once. In September, several of the IDRsolutions Team are heading off to America for 2 big events…
Business of Software 2016 (Boston)
Business of Software is now in its 10th year. It is a small, intimate conference aimed at people looking to grow and build sustainable and successful long-term software businesses. It is an amazing place to mingle with the best, be inspired and get lots of ideas. And it is your chance to pick the brains of some of the smartest and most successful entrepreneurs in the software Industry.
JavaOne 2016 (San Francisco)
JavaOne is the flagship technical conference where Oracle makes all its official announcements. If Java is important to your business, it is worth being at JavaOne just to keep up with developments. I expect mobile and Java 9 to be the hot topics. There is also an exhibition, four days of dawn to late technical talks and workshops. The event finishes with a big Billy Joel concert. IDRsolutions will be doing several talks and also exhibiting at Stand 5710 showing off our products and talking about PDF, Java, HTML5, SVG, etc.
For both events we will be in town for a few days beforehand to catch-up with people. So if you would like to arrange a meet-up in Boston or San Francisco beforehand, let us know. Or see you at the show!
Latest posts by Mark Stephens (see all)
- Which version of Java SE should I use? - April 25, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with IDEA in 2018 - March 7, 2018
- How we are improving our code quality with NetBeans in 2018 - March 1, 2018
- 3 ways that the European Union is changing the way Companies write software in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- IDRsolutions product range update for 2018 - January 22, 2018